Attorney King’s practice is centered around providing legal representation to many different types of clients. Growing up, Attorney King’s parents both owned small businesses in the Pittsburgh area; so, he has spent his entire life understanding customer satisfaction and ensuring the client walks away from the transaction satisfied.
Attorney King has experience handling various types of civil cases. He has experience in a wide array of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, negligent infliction of emotional distress, and other cases involving general negligence. Additionally, he has experience handling civil defense for clients accused of civil crimes of theft and fraud.
Attorney King has previously worked for the Honorable Senior Judge Kathleen Mulligan of the Fifth Judicial District of Pennsylvania, Allegheny County Family Courts. During this experience, he saw first-hand the trials and tribulations within the judicial system.
In his freetime, Attorney King enjoys playing poker, watching sports, working out, and spending time with his family.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury Law
- Wills, Trusts, & Estates Law
- Small Business Law
- Family Law
- Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, B.A. History, magna cum laude.
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Beaver County Young Lawyer's Division- Vice President
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (WPTLA)
- American Association of Justice (AAJ)